Friday, June 25, 2010

Life

I've been thinking about having a blog like this for some time now. A place to just write about my battles with the depression I have been suffering from for decades now. Maybe show some of the art I have created when I am in that dark pit. Also to have a place to vent, maybe help someone else, or to hopefully find that I am not the only one out there feeling like this.

Sometimes my depression is like this monster that takes over not only my mind, but my body as well. Sometimes, I feel like my depression is hardly there at all. But there seems to always be this little voice, way far back in the depths of my mind. Just waiting to leash it's ugly claws at me again. In a way, I guess I am used to it after all of this time. But it sucks, needless to say. It sucks because it effects not only my life, but the lives of my husband and my kiddos. And during those times, I feel so alone.

So there you have it. More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment